Solv4U Technology Partnerships based on Marinosolv®: the basis for better therapies
Solv4U technology partnerships are the right choice if you aim
- To enhance the bioavailability of New Chemical Entities (NCEs) for exploratory preclinical studies
- To re-formulate or re-purpose established off-patent APIs
We focus on your individual needs and consider your requirements for subsequent development stages, such as process up-scaling, intended administration routes and manufacturing.
Formulation services at Marinomed start with a feasibility study at reasonable costs and with defined timelines.
Step 1: Feasibility study
- Establishment of analytical method
- Design, prepare and evaluate a defined number of modifications of Marinosolv® formulation with target compound.
- 6-day stability data
Step 2: Formulation development
- Optimize formulation and evaluate stability
- Provide non-GMP study medication
Step 3: Development of manufacturing process
Step 4: Tech Transfer to client/CMO
Step 5: License model